Those of us who are part of West Edmonton Baptist Church are called to worship God through our giving (2 Corinthians 9:7, Luke 21:1-4.) We do this to honour God and to support the growth of the Church locally, nationally, and globally.
The following are ways you can worship God through your giving at West Edmonton Baptist Church.
- You can drop off your offering during Office Hours (cheques are preferred). Please click here for current Office Hours.
- Please make cheques payable to West Edmonton Baptist Church.
- You can also mail your offering (Cheque or Bank Draft only) to us at: West Edmonton Baptist Church, 17821 98 Ave NW, Edmonton AB, T5T 4W3
- The Debit machine will be staffed in the church building if you want to stop by and give in this way. Please note the following hours of availability:
- before the 9:30 am worship service on Sundays (for those who are registered)
The option of giving via e-transfer is available through a specially designated church email address. If you are interested in giving this way, please contact the church office for details.
- We have set up West Edmonton Baptist Church to receive donations online through CanadaHelps. Click the Donate Now button if you wish to donate using this method.