Those of us who are part of West Edmonton Baptist Church are called to worship God through our giving (2 Corinthians 9:7, Luke 21:1-4.) We do this to honour God and to support the ministry of His church.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have set up the following means to give.
- You can drop off your offering during Office Hours (cheques are preferred). Please click here for current Office Hours.
- Please make cheques payable to West Edmonton Baptist Church.
- You can also mail your offering (Cheque or Bank Draft only) to us at: West Edmonton Baptist Church, 17821 98 Ave NW, Edmonton AB, T5T 4W3
- The Debit machine will be staffed in the church building if you want to stop by and give in this way. Please note the following hours of availability:
- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Wednesdays
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Wednesdays
The option of giving via e-transfer is available through a specially designated church email address. If you are interested in giving this way, please contact the church office for details.
- We have set up West Edmonton Baptist Church to receive donations online through CanadaHelps. Click the Donate Now button if you wish to donate using this method.