Time and Place
We are located at 17821 98 Avenue, on the west side of Edmonton, near West Edmonton Mall. The worship service starts at 10:30 am. Plan to arrive 10 – 15 minutes early to sit and settle in.
What should I wear?
Wear whatever you find comfortable. We are a diverse community where you will see everything from jeans and skirts to suits and traditional African attire.
Where do I park?
Free parking is available in the parking lot attached to the church building. Handicapped parking is available by the main entrance at the southwest corner of the building.
I’m walking in the doors. What now?
Once you enter the building at the main doors, you will find an area on your right to leave your coats and boots (if you wish). On the left side is the Welcome and Information Centre. There you will find our volunteers who will gladly answer your questions and help you register your children for Kidz Church.
What about my kids?
- Our Nursery is available to care for your newborn to age 36 month child for the entirety of the worship service. It is straight ahead as you enter the building.
- Children aged 3 to Grade 6 are dismissed to Kidz Church partway through the worship service. Kidz Church classes are in the upstairs area of the building. If your child has special needs, or requires help with stairs, please let the personnel at the Welcome and Information Centre know upon your arrival.
- All personnel in our church ministries have received child protection training.
Learn More About Web Kidz
What does a typical service look like?
The worship service is generally 80-90 minutes in length.
- The service starts with music, Scripture reading and announcements. In the early part of the worship service children are dismissed to their Kidz Church classes for children age 3 – Grade 6. Church personnel are available to direct you and your child to the appropriate classroom.
- Once the children are dismissed, the worship service continues with more music, Scripture reading, and prayer. Approximately once per month (usually the first of the month) we celebrate the Lord’s Supper (Communion) remembering the death and resurrection of Jesus.
- A time of teaching from the Bible follows, helping us know God better.
- Following this and a short period of worship through song the service is concluded. At this time you may pick up your children from the Nursery and Kidz Church.
We invite you to linger after the service to talk to people or to connect with our volunteers at the Welcome and Information Centre. They would be happy to answer any questions you have.