WEB Worship Services – Important Details & What to Expect
WEB currently only has 1 worship service. The worship service begins at 10:30 am. Pre-registration is highly recommended, as seats fill up fast and walk-ins may not be accommodated. Livestreaming is also available online at 10:30 am.
Before you register, please be aware of and consider the following:
- You must be committed to following public health advice, including physical distancing at 2 meters (6 feet) apart and wearing a mask.
- The Church will be sanitized prior to your arrival and will be sanitized after you leave.
- Because both our auditorium and gym are configured to current social distance guidelines, our seating capacity is currently limited for any single service.
- The registration process for both the auditorium and gym remains the same. Please ask one of the ushers for assistance in finding your seat – whether in the auditorium or the gym. If you would prefer to be consistently seated in the gym, please let the WEB Church office know.
- If you are new to WEB, you are welcome to register by following the link below.
Please read through the following on what you can expect:
- Check-in: As you enter the building, you will be greeted by one of our ushers. You are encouraged to access hand sanitizer as you move on toward the auditorium.
- Giving: Should you wish to give via debit before entering the auditorium, there will be an attendant available. Giving by debit is available before the worship service begins. For those who prefer to give by cheque or cash, offering envelopes will be available. Boxes will be in the auditorium for you to deposit your offering. For online giving, please visit our Giving page.
- Finding Your Seat: Auditorium and gym seating will be accessed through the Main Hallway. Ushers will be in the Hallway, ready to greet you and, as appropriate, assist you with seating. You will notice that both auditorium and gym seating is set up in safe distance configurations and seating based on who has registered to attend.
- Families: Kidz Church will continue. The Nursery and Family Room are also staffed. Please be sure to register your child(ren) for the Nursery and Kidz Church. You can do so here.
Ready to Register?!
Registration opens at 10 am on Mondays (except on holiday Mondays, where registration will open on Tuesday) and closes at 10 am on Thursdays prior to the service.
Please plan to attend if you register. If, after registering, you find that you will not be able to attend, please let the office know so that we can make room for others.
Click on the link below to be redirected to a registration form that will allow you to register for the upcoming Worship Service at WEB.
We will continue to record our worship services. They will be available for viewing on the “Worship Service Livestream” tab from Sunday until Tuesday morning. Sermons will then be available starting Tuesday afternoon on the “Sermons” page.
Questions? Please contact the WEB Church Office at [email protected] or 780-489-7714.