WEB Worship Services – Important Details & What to Expect
We are looking forward to seeing you, like really seeing you, and worshipping God together with you!
WEB currently only has 1 worship service. The worship service begins at 10:00 am. Pre-registration is highly recommended, as seats fill up fast and walk-ins may not be accommodated. Livestreaming is also available online at 10:00 am.
Before you register, please be aware of and consider the following:
- You must be committed to following public health advice, including physical distancing at 2 meters (6 feet) apart and wearing a mask.
- There will be no Staffed Nursery or Kidz Church, but families with children are able to register and sit together for the service.
- The Church will be sanitized prior to your arrival and will be sanitized after you leave.
- Because our auditorium is configured to current social distance guidelines, our seating capacity is currently limited to 70 for any single service.
- If you are new to WEB, you are welcome to register by following the link below. Please be aware that you will be required to fill out a form with your contact information prior to the service. This information will be used for Contact Trace Purposes only.
If you are registering to join us for the first time, please read through the following on what you can expect:
- Check-in: As you enter the building, you will be greeted by one of our ushers. For Trace Contact purposes, the Usher will confirm your attendance and encourage you to access hand sanitizer as you move on toward the auditorium.
- Giving: Should you wish to give via debit before entering the auditorium, there will be an attendant available. Giving by debit is available before the worship service begins. For those who prefer to give by cheque or cash, offering envelopes will be available. Boxes will be in the auditorium for you to deposit your offering.
- Finding Your Seat: Auditorium seating will be accessed through the Main Hallway. Ushers will be in the Hallway, ready to greet you and, as appropriate, assist you with seating. You will notice that auditorium seating is set up in safe distance configurations and is based on who has registered to attend. Because of increased attendance, we have assigned seating. Look for your family name on your assigned seat(s). If you need assistance, please ask an usher for help.
- Accessible areas: For the time being the Kitchen and Upstairs Classrooms are not available.
- Families: all children must remain with their parents throughout the worship service and while in the church building. At present, there is no Kidz Church. The Nursery and Family Room are unstaffed but are available on a limited basis to parent/guardians and their children.
- Sermon Notes for Kids: Click on the link below to download and print Sermon Notes for Kids prior to your arrival. This document is designed to encourage your children to pay attention, learn, and interact together about God’s Word as a family
Ready to Register?!
Registration opens at 10 am on Mondays (except on holiday Mondays, where registration will open on Tuesday) and closes at 10 am on Thursdays prior to the service.
Please plan to attend if you register. If, after registering, you find that you will not be able to attend, please let the office know so that we can make room for others.
Click on the link below to be redirected to a registration form that will allow you to register for the upcoming Worship Service at WEB.
We will continue to record our worship services. They will be available for viewing on Sunday mornings via the “Sermons” tab.
Questions? Please contact the WEB Church Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-489-7714.