Those of us who are part of West Edmonton Baptist Church are called to worship God through our giving (2 Corinthians 9:7, Luke 21:1-4.) We do this to honour God and to support the ministry of His church. To this end we have set up the following means to give.
If you aren’t part of West Edmonton Baptist Church we invite you to join us on Sunday morning. There is no expectation that you will give financially. Our greatest desire is that you know Jesus and worship him fully in all areas of your life.
Cash / Cheque
- Please put all donations in an offering envelope (available at the Welcome and Information Centre) and include your personal information for tax receipting purposes.
- Please make Cheques payable to West Edmonton Baptist Church.
- You can place the offering envelope in the offering baskets that are distributed during the worship service.
- There is a Debit machine available at the Welcome and Information Centre. The volunteers there are available to provide help with procedures if required.
- Please put a Debit receipt in an offering envelope, include your personal information for tax receipting purposes, and place the envelope in the offering baskets that are distributed during the worship service.